Thursday, December 21, 2006

me series (3)

I have answered you during lunch time, this also becomes the song of the day, "Yes, I have found it and enjoy it to the last, my greatest love of all. This is why I try to look no more. Then you asked where the ambition is, damn sure I know that it is still there."

I decided long ago,
Never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I fail, if I succeed
At least I'll live as I believe
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity


Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
Inside of me

The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
Learning to love yourself
It is the greatest love of all

* chorus of song title "Greatest Love of All", sang by Whitney Houston.