Dearest sista,
I told you what had happened to me lately and how it hurt me much. Only after I thought that I passed a “hurricane”, another “storm” hit me right away last Thursday unexpectedly. I stunt and don’t know whom to speak about this but her (you know who).
On Friday, we spent 6 (SIX) hours sharing stories of our lives until past 11PM ! Can't believe how she turned down many calls. Not to make her a hero of the situation, but that conversation of two woman whose many same traits, same star, same "love" object, and experienced many similar childhood events, was like a “quantum-leap” movie as I see myself in 15 years to come in front of me. But I am sure that I could be much better because I am God's daughter! Hahaha
Couple months I was on the crossroads, plus last Thursday I felt that I took a wrong decision. Why He “lets” me fall (ihiks... it doesn’t kill me but make me stronger... ihiks, babak belur... ihiks sakkkiiiittttttttt), but now I see: thankfully this time I don’t have to wait too long, this afternoon He speaks to me through “Abraham’s Promise”.
It was not coincidence that I sent you that sms this afternoon. He chose us, not we chose Him. “Aku mengenalmu sejak di kandungan ibumu” - “Aku mengetahui setiap helai rambutmu yg jatuh” - “Kujaga seperti biji mataku” - ... We’re not perfect sista, may never until maranatha or He call us home - whichever come first.
Sometime we helpless and don't know which way to take or just don’t want to take the “right” way we know. But He knows what best for us.
When you fall, never give up try to stand up again. You may loosing your energy and faith, but as footprints in the sand if we believe, He will carry us. Just Believe sister, God loves you “much more that you think He does”. I know, it is sometimes very difficult but we're never alone. Pray for me too.
BElieve, Love, Eat, Pray, wOrk ‘Till marANatha... (BELEPOTAN)
Gros Bisous, Artha