Saturday, March 28, 2009

testimonial

Thanks God for lessons of life that You allowed me to have it this young. I trusted that Your will must happen, so I accept that I follow my destiny today on my future.

God, I thank You
for the tear drops ... it shows that I am normal
for the laughs... it shows that I have voice
for the pain... it shows that I have a feeling
for the promise... it shows me the destiny of my journey
and am ready to follow my destiny with You hold my hand and never let it go, it is, because I know You so well... yeah, more than I know myself. 'cause You're perfect and I'm still working on my imperfectness to become a better me.

(dinyanyiin:
karena ku tahu, yang kupercaya
dan aku yakin, kan kuasaNya
Dia menjaga, yang kutaruhkan
hingga akhirnya kelak... )

Oh God, I thank You for Your smiles on me... they make me smile.