In the past, crying is a big “NO” for me given
the environment that I grow, unfortunately, as I grow older now I easily weep,
but I know I fight it hard and grow stronger and stronger each day since I let
God to lead. No more fighting for life since I have learned to fight hard and need
no more. Fear not, now I just enjoy my life with my loved parents, families,
BFFs and my circle-1-in-life sharing the beauty of life love that God has
given.
Have to stop my weep. I assume that I have strong and bold
character, with (sometimes)-soft approach. My tendency to love-to-talk might
prejudice some against me wrongly, yet I listen attentively with ears and
heart, and not easily forgetting their body language message. I make connection
easily, so as for me everyone is a friend at first until proven otherwise.
I like to end my today rehearsal with the
quote,
“I love deep. I fight hard. I trust much. I
forgive often. I learn more. I grow strong. And, as a wise mother told me: if
it doesn’t kill me then it only makes me stronger”.
Do I love Jakarta? Yes because people I love
most in life live there. Now my heart stays there, I don’t miss the city but I
do miss u u u and all of my best ones.
Yokohama, 13 September 2012.