Thursday, February 23, 2006

Maybe I was wrong

It is 38 days since my last update on this blog. Though writing a diary (or even to call it "scrapbook" sounds better for me) is still my habite, but not writing a weblog. In my scrap, sometimes there is only one word but its memory would stays years unforgotten. However, it was indeed not my intention to write all my feelings in this blog. Some things I would rather to keep it just for the "circle of trust".

For last two months, my mood is just like riding a roller-coaster, some days are just so frightening but some are so (highly) exciting. I had sometimes to control my mood so that not over rule myself and that, sometimes are not easy. Thanks to my love ones that I could say today that was over.

Last night I read what I've written in my diary on 21st April 1998,

"Promise me that you'll never give up, no matter how hopeless!!"

It might be just a phrase for some people, but not for me. I feel so fortunate that I had it written for once. I realised that I would've known that I might need some encouragement from the past. So then I would keep continue writing my diary, for better or worse :-)

I wrote it in Duri messhall, when my roomate from China and I saw the movie of Titanic. It was the message from Jack to Rose before they've seperated in the Titanic and never met each other since then (could be just a scenario).

Maybe I was wrong in the past two months, but today I recall myself and the feeling I had when I wrote it.

I will not giving up, not for this time and hopefully not for once.