Sunday, October 15, 2006

C1000

Am I on vacation?
-- no, it's just a sunday

Am I in heaven?
-- not that luck, still on earth

Bali, Maldive, Bahamas kind of place?
-- nope, liquid in my apartment and parents house.

So?

Yeah, this feels like a 1000mg vitamin C. After a busy saturday, today is a kind of self-healing process all over my body and soul. I called this as one of my best days in life.

Started late sunday wake up (which lately difficult to have one), a healthy breakfast with banana-chocolate lumpia and a cup of coffee. Spend morning with mom. Lunch with my lovely one served by my best cook, which is only cook whatever in the fridge that turns to be (just) a nasi goreng. A gooood creambath massage. Full blessing of church service. Eating out for dinner. Listening to Audy singing in antv.

Just as 1000mg vitamin C, I don't take it every day. Only days when I really need it. Days when this body feels tired and exhausted. Days when I am trying to get better after sick.

Love it. Take it. This 1000mg vitamin C which keep me steadfastly cheerful, though in tough times.

Just in time for sleep.