When I quit Schlumberger (my first company) in 2002 during a economy crisis post-911, some said I am crazy and others said I am not strong enough, if only they were me. Then again, during a global economy crisis 2009, I quit from Total (and still owe them a lot of money or in same meaning I still leave in their house). It's very understandable that some say I am stupid, again they judged me rule by my emotions. Poor them to use their ruler when they never live in my life. Who know me would say 'congratulation, as here is one: "I would take it as very positive move for you to release from “total-bondage”.. Congratulations! There are always better life outside..."
True enough that I never intend to make it clear to everyone, coz not everyone should know everything, otherwise there is no meaning of ring-1. Some do have privilege to know the answer to why I did so, and to them it was clear that behind those decision lie in my batak blood, my Indonesia blood and my mainstream bloodline: Karena ku tahu yg ku percaya dan aku yakin kan kuasaNya. Dia menjaga yg kutaruhkan, hingga akhirnya kelak". It's my bloodline that not allow me to be manipulated and brave enough when to say enough and no.
This new thought (of a breed) has put a spot in my mind. Long before I am looking for any 'proves' of a vision, He is never fail. Seems like sunshine and shiny golf club will not be my daily visit. Today I said definite yes to a company who is waiting for me to join, and long, difficult, tough days are waiting for me. I have a long story to tell how the process come this far, but one thing for sure that 'campur tangan' from Almighty God who want to teach me and make me ready to face upon this responsibility.
Am I ready?
Yes, coz it's in my blood, the blood of a champion, King of kings who never fail and Dia harus semakin bertambah, ku harus semakin berkurang. Fear not: I keep saying to myself, cause my life has too many eben ezer stones that I can't deny. I put another one today.
It's indeed only by grace: fully paid.