This afternoon during a round of a sport that I love much, someone asked me this question while responding to my comment, "Are you not comfortable on the spotlight?"
Indeed, it is true. In spite of my capability to be on the spotlight, I am not comfortable being the one on it. It was one of the reasons why I am not ready to take credit for everything I did right solely as mine. I am at one's disposal to give credit to all respective members for projects achievements - no matter how small is his/her contribution.
That's IT. When all of us are happy and no one feels out of the team, that counts as my credit. It's my dream's spotlight, to encourage and motivate myself to strive to do more than I am able to do today, to motivate others and to share 'the drive' I have inside. It's my long belonging crown seeing people that I motivate to do more, this speaks right to myself too. It just feels right.
Thanks for your comment Pak. If you want me to be ready on the spotlight, now I am ready train myself. I don't give a damn, no more. I am ready on the spotlight and being 'egoist' sometime.
Break 100 soon.