My profession is petroleum engineer, but my interest beyond hydrocarbon.
Now I live, breathe and grow in energy environment. I studied chemical engineering at Institute Technology Bandung in Indonesia, internationally at Institute Francaise du Petrole for Reservoir Characterization Modeling Mastere Specialise in France, and recently I took Business Leadership MBA at SSBM-ITB. I enjoy engineering post from consider a very low position as field engineer (i.e. nuts and bolts of an engineer could be onboard oil platform) to now as ‘boardroom feeder’ in position as upstream consultant in PT. Pertamina Corporate Business Development Planning and Transformation division.
Type of energy that I have been associated with varies from hydrocarbon to earth thermal. I had experience in most harsh condition in many onshore and offshore fields in Indonesia, and also some international fields. Spent quite significant time in this profession, from one post to another, yet I consider myself is being afar from an expert, for I love learning by doing. I enjoy reading to the max and always think that I know very little. I am not afraid to fall and learn from other's experience at utmost. Never care about own station in career; I let my focus remains at attaining my ultimate goal instead. I consider myself as a lucky one and would like to pay it forward to the community where I am in, and a little bit wary with careless educated people. I am a hard worker and am not easily discouraged when receiving negative responses from others, though sometime a scratch remains but times usually heal it perfectly.
Born as a Christian and respect everyone as God's must-love creatures. My childhood education encouraged me not only to excel the required academic subjects but on top of that ‘teachers in life’ required me to integrate servicing others as part of the process. Serviam becomes my mantra since the first time I know the term in high school and continues as such to this day.
I assume that I have strong and bold character, but soft approach. My tendency to love-to-talk might prejudice some against me wrongly, yet I listen attentively to others with ears and heart, and not easily forgetting their body language message. I can make connection easily, so as for me everyone is a friend at first until proven otherwise. I devote myself to some ‘best friends forever’ who show me the way and eagerly walk beside me, whom I share laughs, tears and money. I respect everyone who is trustable. I am a loyalist and faithful to anyone who treats me equally, for I always aim to treat everyone with respect regardless of one’s station in life.
I like politics but dislike dirty and cheap politicians. Meantime I am a non-partisan, but respect other's ideology. I speak Bahasa Indonesia, Batak, English and French, and also a bit of Japanese & Mandarin that I spent significant time learning them during my teenage. I love most sports, yet golf badly. For me golf is not only a sport but also my life philosophy that all things need to be self-respected 'rules & regulations'. I also love to sing and talk.
I fall in love once to life: carpe diem. I believe in God's will for I only live for once to serve.