I lift my head up at the beginning of this week. It's a rainy Monday morning and I have to try not to sob.
It was quiet a weekend! I have been thingking to write some journals about it, but have no time to start writing until this incident happened.
My college, who are"not a friend", asked me why I didn't come to the fun run the day before. I answered simply because of the rain. Then he replied me quickly with such synical sound that I doubted is exist in English,
"Quelle raison! Il y avait beacoup d' enfant"
[= what a reason! there were many children]
I was not in the mood of arguing, so I added my comments,
"It was rainning almost all morning. Though it has stopped at noon but it started rain again about 1 hr before the gathering time. And I was NOT in the mood of running in the muddy, as simple as that. If other children and their parents ran in the rain yesterday, it was simply not me and not mine."
He locked his face but continue saying some words that are really bad responses to my own response.
This scene really made me think, and for sometime it was really bothering me. I feel just as somebody intervere with the borderline that I would like nobody to enter.
Is it my problem if I don't like to run in muddy?
I was just not in the mood.
Is it a problem not to be in the mood when others expect you to be in the same mood as theirs?
Maybe it's a kind of exaggerating, but I don't like his comment of spoil and comparing me with his children. I could give 1001 answers to argue with that. And thank God it's Monday morning, just a perfect time to lost my argument spirit.
Then, I called my always-be-best friend and he simply answer,
"just don't think about it, don't even be annoyed by his comment, you have a freedom to control what you want to think and what you don't want!"
Damn, cool answer.... welcome sunshine in my heart.
It was quiet a weekend! I have been thingking to write some journals about it, but have no time to start writing until this incident happened.
My college, who are"not a friend", asked me why I didn't come to the fun run the day before. I answered simply because of the rain. Then he replied me quickly with such synical sound that I doubted is exist in English,
"Quelle raison! Il y avait beacoup d' enfant"
[= what a reason! there were many children]
I was not in the mood of arguing, so I added my comments,
"It was rainning almost all morning. Though it has stopped at noon but it started rain again about 1 hr before the gathering time. And I was NOT in the mood of running in the muddy, as simple as that. If other children and their parents ran in the rain yesterday, it was simply not me and not mine."
He locked his face but continue saying some words that are really bad responses to my own response.
This scene really made me think, and for sometime it was really bothering me. I feel just as somebody intervere with the borderline that I would like nobody to enter.
Is it my problem if I don't like to run in muddy?
I was just not in the mood.
Is it a problem not to be in the mood when others expect you to be in the same mood as theirs?
Maybe it's a kind of exaggerating, but I don't like his comment of spoil and comparing me with his children. I could give 1001 answers to argue with that. And thank God it's Monday morning, just a perfect time to lost my argument spirit.
Then, I called my always-be-best friend and he simply answer,
"just don't think about it, don't even be annoyed by his comment, you have a freedom to control what you want to think and what you don't want!"
Damn, cool answer.... welcome sunshine in my heart.