Sunday, April 10, 2005

When I’m questioning God

It is 4 months to be 30 years old.
Many countries I have spent a bit of my life,
many places I have put my feet on,
those to thank God for my being at His globe.

Many happiness have filled my heart with unspoken cheers,
many sadness have shaken my heart and forced me to search a shoulder to cry on,
many loves being shared with my love ones, with whom I just acquaintance and even with a totally stranger.

My life past away along with my successes, disappointments, unshared opinions, and unconditional loves that has a constant flow in the river of “I love myself” spirit.

Since He made me, He never regrets, then why should I?
I thank God for making me, looking after me and loving me with His unconditional love and filled me with abundance love (that I waste it sometime).

I thank Mom for her never-ending love, and to you Bang.

We just had a long conversation. You’re always the light of my life, my shoulder to cry on, my spirit booster… though at times when I’m questioning God.

I do apologize for many stupid questions I asked you, for my stubborn minds, for me not being able to remember million times you showed how much you love me and only me.

Forgive me when saying words that hurt you much. I regret it every minute I have said that. It is strange how love turns to hate just in seconds. If anything I could do to turn back the time, I want you not to hear any word that I said that make you sad, none of them.

I just want you to hear my loving statement, my praise and my attention to you and only you. Sometimes I failed. My frozen-heart made a barrier and difficult to be melted. I have past the oceans not to be stupid enough to realize that you’re the best for me. And I would like you to get the return. Get the best of myself.

I do beg you, for these 11.5 years we’re together,
to remember the good times we’ve shared and still do,
when we’re laughing at each other,
when we’re smiling in distance in the middle of our friends’ crowd,
when we’re saying “I love you” with unspoken words,
when no words can even express our feelings.

Things get so easy when you’re around. No algebra formula, no rough season, no tough moment,... everything seems patience enough and my life has been a pleasure journey.

When I'm questioning God...
I do believe He sent you, an angel to this “constantly-need-to-be-renewed” girl.
And for that, I thank Him for having you.

For my question, His possible answers would be: Yes, No and Wait...
and all I know is everything has its (His) own time.