Sunday, August 05, 2012

2012 London calling

2012 London calling make me back to write (and jog).

I'm an Olympicaholic during the games ongoing; with enthusiasm I watch the openings and some games of my interest, follow Olympic TV programs like interviews & reviews, last not to miss the closing and final medals tally. This afternoon, the tally recorded China at 2nd rank and South Korea at 3rd! Bref, Asian moves the world...

My favorite Olympic events are when the world records are broken, and all those record-makers provides powerful inspiration. Yup, I agree that most (if not all) Olympians indeed offer reassurance.

That reassurance as for me at most is able to put my jogging shoes and refuel me to run again and again and again.... wish Olympic starts every year so I wont miss any year to have my "months of regular weekend jogging". Ooops!

This season is interesting because I jog through the traffic roads, crossing city's landmarks and statues without disturbing pollutants, thansk to Indonesian gas that fueling clean air in Yokohama, Japan. Wishing one day, I have chance to witness Olympic starts at my home country, big hope it's not a wishful thingking.