I do like Korean food, the ginseng chicken soup, the Kimchi fresh and spicy hot, and that Bulgogi BBQ that John who first introduced that to me, hmmm yummy. I also fond of Korean drama during full house fever! And I even still keep Korean "type" dress as souvenirs from StBarbe party in Balikpapan couple years ago.
Only recently I understand (and enjoy) the way Korean eat Korean food. They're food addict as me, but stick to tradition! The way their eat tradition almost the same as other rules of tradition, "religiously" have to be followed. Food selection for Korean "native/oldies" has to stick to "religiously" tradition like how kimchi serves, soup at lunchs and BBQ at dinners. I had been told the way Korean way of eating BBQ: put the meat in one piece of leaves (salada or wijen leave), plus garlic is a must, then plus kimchi or other stuff at your choice or just put sambal or beanpaste (tauco), then flip the leaves to put those extra inside the leaves "box" then just eat it like eating sandwich/burger when coming to the mouth.
To make a story short, had a very delicious dinner at Korean resto in Yokohama tonight.... have to put extra miles on my run tomorrow...