My Reflection

Look at me,
You may think you see who I really am,
but, you'll never know me.
Every day, it's as if I play a part.
When will my reflection show, who I am inside... (C.Aguilera)

Monday, May 18, 2009

Pilihlah Aku Jadi Presidenmu

aya aya wae... postingan guyon kayak gini ada dimana2, tapi yg nggabungin jadi satu ya ada di sini ini Primbonnya Guskar
Posted by a.r.t.h.a
Newer Post Older Post Home

I am

My photo
a.r.t.h.a
Jakarta, Indonesia

I am a kind of person who likes many things and stubborn enough to pursue things I like much.

One said, "Artha, you are a Maverick"
View my complete profile

Labels

  • family (1)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (10)
    • ►  Sep (2)
    • ►  Aug (8)
  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  Mar (1)
  • ▼  2009 (40)
    • ►  Oct (5)
    • ►  Sep (2)
    • ►  Aug (2)
    • ►  Jul (2)
    • ►  Jun (3)
    • ▼  May (7)
      • Kemana kita berjalan?
      • Terlalu Sibuk
      • Pilihlah Aku Jadi Presidenmu
      • Tiga kata penting
      • Lagi lagi Flu
      • Why, oh why?
      • iQuotes Library
    • ►  Apr (12)
    • ►  Mar (6)
    • ►  Feb (1)
  • ►  2008 (5)
    • ►  Oct (2)
    • ►  Sep (1)
    • ►  Apr (1)
    • ►  Mar (1)
  • ►  2007 (31)
    • ►  Nov (1)
    • ►  Sep (1)
    • ►  Aug (4)
    • ►  Jul (8)
    • ►  Jun (1)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  Apr (2)
    • ►  Mar (6)
    • ►  Jan (2)
  • ►  2006 (59)
    • ►  Dec (4)
    • ►  Nov (5)
    • ►  Oct (9)
    • ►  Sep (4)
    • ►  Aug (4)
    • ►  Jul (5)
    • ►  Jun (11)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  Apr (3)
    • ►  Feb (1)
    • ►  Jan (2)
  • ►  2005 (60)
    • ►  Dec (2)
    • ►  Nov (8)
    • ►  Oct (17)
    • ►  Sep (6)
    • ►  Jul (2)
    • ►  Jun (8)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  Apr (8)
    • ►  Mar (3)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.