"I love you... three words yg sangat disukai wanita,
membuat hati berbunga2,
memberi semangat...."
Kalimat di atas bagian dari jawaban Dewi Sandra di acara Just Alvin waktu ditanya soal lagu barunya "Kapan lagi bilang I Love you?" Gw setuju banget, wi! Tiga kata itu juga masuk dalam my favorite phrases.
membuat hati berbunga2,
memberi semangat...."
Kalimat di atas bagian dari jawaban Dewi Sandra di acara Just Alvin waktu ditanya soal lagu barunya "Kapan lagi bilang I Love you?" Gw setuju banget, wi! Tiga kata itu juga masuk dalam my favorite phrases.
Sayangnya, (menurut gw) DS menyanyikan dg somehow terlalu sedih. Yah mungkin itulah pengalaman hidup dia akhir2 ini. Seorang wanita yg tegar dan punya potensi baik yg banyak. Ketidaksukaannya dg handphone sama dg gw, cause we want to enjoy the moment! That's our excuse for world who (sometimes) don't understand how you are busy with it while we're chatting... hehehe. Hope all the best to go thru her problem, keep the spirit up. I agreed that you're a good fighter.
Tapi untuk urusan dinyanyiin, gw lebih seneng tiga kata ini yg dinyanyiin Tiga Diva, yg notabene satu lagunya isinya tiga kata doang dan juga A Lotta Love (*). Some say childish, but menarik.
I love you God, You made my life become so simple
I love you Mom, you fill up my life with serenity with your "almost" agape love
I love you BC, you make my days (most of it !)
Thinking about three of you at same time,
yes, I love that three words too,
make me feel good ...
make me blushingly smiling ...
and give a very special power inside me to my life ...
blessed child, a star power, a lotus power ...
I am the way I am now because You love me.
Y'all irreplaceable to me,
and I love to love you.
I love you God, You made my life become so simple
I love you Mom, you fill up my life with serenity with your "almost" agape love
I love you BC, you make my days (most of it !)
Thinking about three of you at same time,
yes, I love that three words too,
make me feel good ...
make me blushingly smiling ...
and give a very special power inside me to my life ...
blessed child, a star power, a lotus power ...
I am the way I am now because You love me.
Y'all irreplaceable to me,
and I love to love you.
(*)I… I, I, I, I… Need A Lotta Love
You… You, You, You, You… Need A Lotta Love
We… We, We, We, We…
Everybody Needs… A Lotta Love
La La La La La La La