Today is my friend's birthday.
I sent her an email with a long blank space before saying "met ultah yah, dst". She did not ask why I did so :-( but I explained her why afterwards.
... the blank space is for...
- many years I have not wished her a happy birthday
- many stories I would like her to update me and,
- many stories about me that I would like to update her
yeaaah, I feel it's necessary to update our friends about us. I feel he/she has the right to know the stories. So, next time when I tell the stories about things that has relation with the past, they will not saying "I don't know that" or "Why did you not tell me before?"
Please do forgive me when not all my stories have been told, but I know this,
when I want to escape to a place where I know I'll be heard,
where I can cry and it will be okay
where I can be myself and that will be okay too
and all I have to do is find you
-- dedicated to all my friends --